UTC Derby uniform is now available from Uniformality, Borrowash, Derby. Uniform can be purchased by telephone, email or in person.
Please follow the link below:-
Uniform is as follows for Year 9, 10 and 11
- Grey Business Suit and UTC Tie – Female Students may wear trousers or a skirt.
- Shirt or blouse – Plain white or light blue with a high neck. No low cut shirts/blouses.
- Jumper – Plain grey without logo.
- Socks or Tights – These should be black, grey or skin coloured but not patterned.
- UTC Tie
- Footwear: –
- Girls: black/brown formal shoes, with low or medium heels – no backless, sling-back or toeless shoes. Shoes must be polishable.
- Boys: black/brown formal shoes (not training shoes, material or canvas). Shoes must be polishable.
- Outdoor wear – All outdoor wear should be removed upon arrival at the UTC and stored/carried whilst on site.
- Jewellery – Students with pierced ears may wear one pair of gold or silver studs (one stud per ear). No other jewellery may be worn other than a wrist watch. Nose studs and other body piercings are not acceptable. Body modifications including ear expanders are also not permitted. Tattoos should be covered.
- Hairstyles should not be extreme- added colours must be natural. Hair braiding is only acceptable without beads or accessories, and patterns cut into hair are not acceptable.
- False Nails – False nails are not permitted.
- PE Kit: –
- Students in years 10 and 11 must wear the UTC sports kit when doing PE. This will be available through Uniformalilty.
Year 12 and 13
Appropriate business attire and formal shoes.